Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Okay, so it's been a while!

Although I promised last time to blog more (which I didn't), this time I really mean it!  I can't harass my husband to do his blogging without doing my own.  Now just time to figure out what I need to catch up  on.  Last time I posted I had just planted the hanging baskets - which turned out beautifully by the way - but now we are well into Autumn and there isn't too much happening in the garden these days.  But with the cold weather comes the opportunity to wear your jumpers, get in front of a fire and make some homemade soup or just have some lovely store bought stuff and eat it with a gooey cheese toastie!

Here at Newholme, we are in the process of updating some of the rooms and here is picture of our latest update:





We're not changing a whole lot because we love the 'old' feel of the house but look at what a fresh coat of paint, some new linen and pillows and few bits and pieces do for a room.  We are really looking forward to continuing our quest but we have clients in for the next few weeks so it's got to go on hold for the moment!

No comments: